There is a minor amount of configuration required in the web.config to connect your
Sitecore site with a Microsoft Dynamics AX instance.
- Once you have finished deploying the packages, merge the contents of
\Website\MergeFiles\Merge.DynamicsRetail.Connect.config into the
- Merge the contents of \Website\MergeFiles\Merge.Commerce.Storefront.config into the
- Merge the contents of \Website\MergeFiles\Views\Merge.Web.Config into the
- Once you have finished merging into the web.config, remove
- Move /Configuration/location/system.webServer/handlers to
At this point, you need to point the Data Exchange service at your Dynamics AX channel database
and configure the Data Exchange service schedule. For more information about configuring the
Data Exchange service, go to Step 5: Configure the Data Exchange service. For more information
about the Transaction service, go to Building an SCpbMD Transaction Services role.