Step 4: Final Configurations
After following the steps listed in Step 3: Set up a Commerce Server site, do the following:
- Install ContosoImages by using the ContosoImages update package (ContosoImages-1.update)
that you downloaded previously. Navigate to http://<your
site>/sitecore/admin/UpdateInstallationWizard.aspx, and then follow the steps
in the wizard.
- Go to the location of the Sitecore site on your hard drive, and then:
- Merge the contents of \Website\MergeFiles\Merge.Commerce.Storefront.config into the
web.config. Make sure the <profile> element has attributes as <profile
defaultProvider="switcher" enabled="true" inherits="Sitecore.Security.UserProfile,
- Merge the contents of \Website\MergeFiles\Merge.Commerce.DataExchange.
- Merge the contents of \Website\MergeFiles\Views\Merge.web.config into the
- If you are using Solr, set it up now. Integrate Sitecore and Solr. For more information,
go to Setting up Solr .
- Log into the Sitecore desktop at
http://ax.reference.storefront.com/sitecore/login and navigate to the
Content Editor. Make sure that the "Contoso Base Catalog" item, which is under the "Selected
Catalog" field of /sitecore/Commerce/Catalog Management/Catalogs, is selected.
- Follow the instructions in Hosting the Transaction Service in SCpbMD.
- Make sure that the value of the "ChannelID" field under "storefront" section of item
/sitecore/content/Storefront/Home matches the
CommerceRuntimeConnectionString_ChannelID name inside the web.config of transaction service.
Note: Make sure the Reference.Storefront.config file is updated for your site to point to
the correct HostName. For example, ax.reference.storefront.com.
- Publish all content to the Web.
- Index all content.